Friday, April 29, 2011

Group 7 RPVV


Group members: Shivani, Riya, Shrenik, Munna, Shahnawaj
We are students of class X, studying at Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya. We are 14-15 years old.
RIYA:
Hi! I am Riya Goel .I live in U.P. I want to visit New York. I enjoy listening to music in my free time. I have a younger brother.
SHIVANI:
HEY! My name is Shivani .I live in Jagat Puri which is in Delhi. I have a younger brother and a sister. I love listening to music and dancing in my free time. I also love to chat with my friends.
SHRENIK:
I am Shrenik Kumar, an exceptionally tall boy for an Indian. I like daydreaming and reading novels. Forests and wild unexplored lands are my interest though I rarely get a chance to visit such places in densely populated India. I am an atheist, born in a strictly theist family and Brazil is my dream country. I am a communist who spends a lot of time thinking about political systems and politicians while daydreaming. Though cricket is my passion I am happy to try out new games.
MUNNA:
Hi! I am Munna Prasad. I live in Delhi. My hobbies are watching movies and reading books. I am a very funny guy but I am also a quick-tempered person. I like daydreaming.
SHAHNAWAZ:
Hi! I am Shahnawaz. I live in Delhi. I love nature and I like to spend most of my time with nature. I am interested in watching T.V. but in moderation. Football is my favorite game. Humor is a part of my life. I am proud to be an Indian.

1 comment:

  1. Shrenik : what would you like to be when you grow up ? im am also interested in the political systems and i plan on bevoming a lawyer . - Tanashia F

    ReplyDelete