Thursday, April 28, 2011

Group 3 - RPVV


We study in R.P.V.V. Surajmal Vihar. We live in New Delhi. We study in class X. We all love to spend time with friends.

Kunal Vashist:
 Hi, I am Kunal Vashist.I live at Preet Vihar. I like fiction especially written by Ruskin Bond and Mark Twain. I also enjoy partying with cousins. I also like to play football. I like C.Ronaldo. I am not certain what to do in life. I think I am funny Ah! But others don’t think so.

Himanshi Kumari:
Hi friends! I am Himanshi Kumari. I always make everyone laugh. I love going to school only because of my friends. I love to listen to music especially English songs by Justin Bieber and Enrique. I love to watch cricket.

Sonali:
Hi! I am Sonali. My name means gold. I love to write poems and songs. I love singing. My aim is to become………………. Actually I don’t know. I am casual but sincere too. I want to learn how to play the guitar.

Anjar Imam:
Hey! I am Anjar Imam. My hobby is riding bikes. My aim is to become an engineer. I want to visit America. I want to know about your culture. I can proudly say that I am a Indian.

Bhupendra Bisht:
Hi, I am Bhupendra Bisht. I was born on 21st June 1997. The meaning of my name is king and I also feel the same. I like John Cena very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment