Friday, April 29, 2011

Group 6 RPVV


Group introduction: We all are teenagers . We all love to talk with friends. We like adventure. We like cricket. We love to eat street food. We all are fuuny,  friendly and cool. We all hate boring lectures. We all  love to go on picnics and to listen to music. We all play many pranks but only on friends not on anyone else.
Hi! I am Suarbhi Sharma I love to read mystery books. In my free time I like to chat with my friends. I like spend time on the computer. I like to play pranks. I would love to learn more about your culture especially  about what you eat. My friends think that I am boring but I am not boring. My best friend is my mother. I love to come to school I think of my school as my second home. I have faith in God.
Hi! I am Shivangi. I love to listen to listen to music I have many favourite songs. I love to hang out with my friends, my friends are very cool and funny and I like to talk to them. I like privacy. In my free time I like to watch my favourite show “Man vs Wild”. I have no best friend but I have several special friends. I am an easy going girl.
Hi! I am Shubham I am an optimist and I like to be positive. I love playing cricket and it would be a dream come true to become a cricketer; but if I don’t then I haven't thought of any other option. I love street food especially momos. I play pranks with my friends. I am a cool person. I love to hang out with friends. I have only one word in my dictionary and that’s cricket.
Hello, I am Himanshu I am very funny and I love to tease my friends. My classmates think that I am irritating but I am not. I love to interact with new people. I want to play cricket for India. In my free time I like to watch movies and I have many favourite movies. I like Justin Bieber. I also like songs of many Indian singers.
Hello, I am Roshan. I love to play football and my favourite footballers are Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.I want to become a doctor. My friends call me doctor bhai. I am easygoing I don't think about the future. I am inspired by Mahatma Gandhi, he was a great freedom fighter. I want do something for my country. My passion is playing football.

No comments:

Post a Comment