Thursday, April 28, 2011

Group 4 RPVV


Hi!
We are a group of 5 members. We are all in grade 10

Hi!, I am Swati Singh. I am 14 years old and live with my family in Ghaziabad. I like listening to music, traveling and making new friends. I have one brother and one sister. My favourite sport is badminton. I love the smell of wet earth.

Hi!
I am Leena Saini. I am 14 years old and live with my family in Shahdra. I like reading stories, listening to music, watching T.V. My favourite sport is volley ball.

Hi!
I am Saket Kumar, a boy with a great physique. Cricket is my obsession. And I a want to make a career of it. I am a great food lover and can gobble down huge amounts of food at a time. Humour is a part of my life and normally I am very easy going.

Hi!
My name is Sachin Oberoi. I have two brothers. I love sports, traveling with my friends… If I get a chance I would like to travel to New York. I have a dream to do sky diving. I am the coolest boy of my class.

Hi!
My name is Ranjeet. I like to play cricket and visit new places. I like to read story books. I have a dream to visit America.

No comments:

Post a Comment