Thursday, April 28, 2011

from RPVV, Surajmal Vihar Group 1


Hi we area group of five friends – Himanshi, Shubham, Ayush, Akash and Megha
We all live in Delhi the capital of India. We all want to know about the world and we are starting with you.

My name is Shubham and I am currently a student of grade 10 at RPVV Surajmal Vihar. I was born on 29th Feb 1997.
I live with my parents and sister. I like to play football and listen to music.

My name is Ayush Pawar. I was born on 2nd October 1996. I like football and want to become a mechanical engineer.

My name is Akash Ruhella. I was born on 10th July 1997. I live in Delhi with my parents and grandparents. I like dancing.

My name is Megha Garg. I love to hang out with my friends and like to eat chocolates and listening to music. I like to play badminton. I love my family and like to spend most of my time with them.

My name is Himanshi Pande. I was born on 10th Novemebr 1996. I like to sing and listen to the songs of SRK (Shahrukh Khan – a popular Bollywood actor). Now a days in IPL (Indian Premier League for cricket) I support Kolkatta Knight Riders.

No comments:

Post a Comment