Thursday, April 28, 2011

Group 2 - RPVV



We are a group of 5 students Aditya , Manu , Nikhil , Ayushi , Bhanu . All of us are of the same age. We all love cricket which is a very popular sport in India. We all like to listen to songs. We all live in New Delhi and study in the same school {Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalya}.

Aditya – My name is Aditya. I am 14 years old. I like to play football and cricket.I like to play counter strike and need for speed most wanted. I like to go to parties. I would like to pursue an M.B.B.S degree after school and become a doctor.

Ayushi – I am Ayushi . I am 14 years old. I like to listen to music .I have one brother. I want to become an officer in the Indian Administrative Service {IAS}.I like to play Badminton.

Manu- Hi! I am Manu .I am fourteen and like all teenagers. I love to listen to songs and hangout with my friends .I want to teach at college .I like to play Badminton .

Nikhil- My name is Nikhil. I am 14 years old. I like to play cricket. I want to become an Engineer. My hobby is watching television.

Bhanu - Hi! my name is Bhanu .I like to play table tennis .My hobby is sports. I like to watch cricket match. I want become an engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment