Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting to know Mohamed Ndiaye


My name is Mohamed Ndiaye. I am an african boy. I am almost sixteen years old. I grew up in Senegal, a West African country. I came in the United States in April 2010. I live in Harlem, New York. I am going to Mott Hall High School. I am a 10th grader during this schoolyear. My favorite class is ESL. In this class, I am not nervous and I paricipate a lot. I like to play soccer on my free time. It is my favorite sport since I was living in Africa. My favorite soccer player is Frank Lampard and Chelsea is my favorite soccer team. I guess that you guys know them because they are really famous. I want to be a professional soccer player when I grow up. If not, I would like to be a banker because I like to work with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment